Friday 18 January 2013

Snow.....and stash busting!

Most of you in the amber weather alert areas in the UK will be struggling to get home in the bad weather. I have just had a terrible commute, but we've arrived home safe and sound. For those of you still out there or still working and due to drive later this evening may I wish you a safe journey.

On a positive note this weather means more time at home over the weekend, whoop whoop. I have decided to have a sort out around the home and OMG the amount of yarn I have stashed around the house is unbelievable. There must be pounds worth of Rowan stored in cupboards and boxes, I'm like a child in a toy store! 13 hanks of Magpie Tweed in a beautiful shade of squirrel, a half knitted monkey from the PG Tips advert, 2 hanks of lace and 1 hank of sock yarn from Posh Yarn are also lurking in a draw under the bed.  Seeing is believing so I will post pictures once I have recovered form the shock.

See you a round later.....

No comments: